Amber Marshall, star of Heartland on CBC is excited to endorse the exclusive edition ‘Amber Marshall Safety Helmet’. The helmet is specifically designed for safety of riders while combining the fashion and practicality of western hat design.
The helmet can be described as an authentic cowboy hat that comes in a straw or black felt options. It is specifically designed for equestrian use, while providing maximum protection against possible impacts. The construction of the helmet meets ASTM safety standards and SEI regulations while offering protection from the sun, rain and elements.
- Authentic Cowboy Hat: The felt or straw hat is made in Garland Texas and the brim can be shaped to your style
- Rigid ABS Shell: Distributes the force of an impact while resisting penetration
- Impact Absorbing EPS: This high density foam crushes to absorb the energy of an impact
- EPS Foam Crown: The high impact foam inside the hat protects the top of your head
- Lower Guard: The high density shell and foam helps protect the lower back of your head
- Comfort Dial: Fine tune the fit to exactly how you want it for an unmatched level of comfort and security
Retention System: The adjustable straps keep the hat securely on your head no matter how hard the ride
CLICK HERE to download the RideSafe Measuring TapeSIZE CHART
X-Small fits 6 1/2 - 6 5/8 (20 5/8" - 21")
Small fits 6 3/4 - 6 7/8 (21 1/2" - 21 7/8")
Medium fits 7 - 7 1/8 (22 1/4" - 22 5/8")
Large fits 7 1/4 - 7 3/8 (23" - 23 3/8")
Read fitting and care instructions before using this headgear. This headgear is designed for equestrian use only. For maximum protection always obtain a good fit and buckle your chinstrap.This headgear is designed to meet ASTM safety standards. No headgear can protect the wearer against all possible impacts. For maximum protection this headgear must be fitted properly and adjusted securely to the wearers head according to the fitting instructions. This headgear liner is fabricated from expanded polystyrene and is designed to absorb the shock of an impact by partial destruction of the shell and liner. Following an impact, this damage may not be visible to the user. If subjected to a severe blow, the headgear should be destroyed. This headgear should not be painted nor should decals be applied unless they are approved by the manufacture, as they may weaken the shell structure. This headgear can be damaged by contact with common substances (for example certain solvents, cleaners, hair tonics etc.). This damage may or may not be visible to the user when cleaning the headgear, use only mild soap and water.